The perfect little bliss balls for the festive season to help you stay on track with healthy snacking! Packed with wholesome ingredients, these bite-sized treats are the perfect guilt-free indulgence for the holidays.
You will need:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup medjool dates, pitted
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 2 tbs blackstrap molasses
- 1tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- A pinch of salt
- Finely chopped pecans or desiccated coconut for coating
- In a food processor, combine rolled oats, pitted dates, almond butter, blackstrap molasses and salt.
- Process the mixture until it forms a sticky, dough like consistency (if needed add a splash of water)
- Transfer the mix into a bowl and refrigerate for around 30 minutes to make it easier for rolling.
- After chilling, take small portions of the dough and roll them into bite size balls.
- Roll each ball finely into your toppings of choice until all coated.
- Palace on a lined tray/plate and refrigerate for 1-2 hours to set.
- Serve and enjoy!
These little treats are not only a delightful addition to your holiday spread but also a testament to the idea that healthy snacking can be both delicious and festive.
Share these bliss balls with loved ones, and let the season be a celebration of wellness and indulgence in the most wholesome way. Wishing you a happy and healthy holidays!