This easy to assemble soba noodle salad is a beautiful nourishing meal for fertility and pregnancy. Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, protein and fibre to support balancing women’s hormones, support mood, boost brain function and sustain energy for a long period of time. This salad packed with vitamins, minerals, proteins and fats which is the perfect meal for any women in pregnancy, postpartum phases and overall fertility. This salad is perfect lunch or dinner and super convenient for busy mummas.
- 1 packet of soba noodles
- ½ purple cabbage, chopped
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 1 bunch of shallots, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- choose your choice of protein (tofu or chicken)
- 2 avocados, sliced
- 1 bunch of fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds
- coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons coconut amino sauce
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- In a pot pan, let water boil, then add the soba noodles to cook for 4-5mins, stirring until soft.
- Rinse soba noodles in water and add to a bowel and let cool.
- Fry your choice of protein (chicken or tofu in coconut oil) adding 2 tablespoons of coconut amino sauce for extra flavour
- Chop the cabbage, shallots then slice the red capsicum, carrot and cucumber and combine all in a bowl. While preparing the dressing.
- Combine the soba noodles, choice of protein and vegetables in a bowl until mixed then add dressing and thoroughly mix.
- Chill in fridge for 30mins.
- Serve with sliced avocado, chopped mint and hemp seeds.