Qiara Kids Probiotic
A probiotic strain isolated from breastmilk to support gastrointestinal health. Ideal for kids aged 2 – 12 years.
As your children grow, it is important to support their microbiome which is the ecosystem living within us responsible for digestion, absorbing nutrients, regulating the immune system, protecting from pathogens, and so much more.
There are many factors which can negatively impact the microbiome in infancy and effect the overall health of a young person, such as birth mode, pregnancy and breastfeeding outcomes, environment, pollutants, processed foods and medications.
Whilst antibiotics are sometimes necessary to protect against pathogens, they can also disrupt the natural beneficial flora in the body. A disruption to the balance of this fragile ecosystem can often result in digestive issues and other health implications. So it is vital to protect and restore the microbiome during and after antibiotic use.
Qiara Kids contains a probiotic strain originally isolated from human breastmilk with clinical research supporting its benefits in the digestive system (especially during and after antibiotic use) and for overall health and wellbeing.
- Help restore the balance of good gut flora during and after antibiotic use
- Support gastrointestinal health
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Increase good bacteria growth
- Maintain and support healthy digestive system function
Dosage and Preparation:
- Each box of Qiara Kids contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder for children 2-12 years
- Each sachet contains no less than 9.75mg/750 million organisms of Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
- Qiara Kids is almost a tasteless powder. Simply add the contents of a sachet into cooled liquids or soft food such as yoghurt or sprinkle on cereal immediately before giving it to your child
- A child taking prescribed antibiotics:
- To help restore healthy microflora, it is recommended your child takes two sachets of Qiara Kids per day 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue this dosage for 5 days after completing the course of antibiotics then resume one sachet per day.
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- Contains no animal products, no artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- Does not required refrigeration (store below 25°C).
- Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 750 million live probiotic bacteria Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716 per sachet until expiry.
- Contains 28 individually sealed sachets per box.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Do not use if the seal on cap/lid has been broken.
*ALWAYS consult your healthcare professional before starting new supplements.