Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Probiotics
Highest Rated 2020 and 2021 Mum "Vitamin and Supplement"
As a mum, or mum-to-be, you understand that your gut health and microbiome influence your baby and may be impacted by factors including diet during pregnancy, medicines, birth mode and feeding choices.
Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding contains a probiotic strain, isolated from breastmilk, formulated for mums like you.
Who Should Take Qiara Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Probiotics?
Any woman who is pregnant or trying to become pregnant
Any woman wanting to support general good health, gastrointestinal health and microbiome support during the entire pregnancy or at least in the last trimester
Any woman who is breastfeeding. Qiara is a probiotic strain that was originally derived from healthy breast milk flora (not from bowel flora). It transfers into breast milk which in turn may improve the infant's gut health
Both mum and baby benefit from Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding - there is no need to give a separate probiotic to the baby if mum is taking Qiara
Any woman experiencing breast pain or symptoms of mild mastitis, Qiara may assist in reducing the symptoms and occurrence of mild mastitis
Establishing good gut health and a strong and robust microbiome is important from pre-conception. Recent research suggests a healthy gut and reproductive microbiome may be beneficial for fertility outcomes. Along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, taking one sachet of Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding sachet daily during preconception may increase beneficial flora levels contributing to a healthy robust microbiome.
Research suggests a mother’s microbiome is extremely important during pregnancy. Therefore it is important that a mother’s microbiome is strong and robust throughout all trimesters of pregnancy, during labour and birth, and during breastfeeding. Along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, taking one sachet of Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding sachet daily while pregnant may increase beneficial flora levels contributing to a healthy and robust microbiome.
Breastfeeding continues the important transfer of beneficial bacteria that begins during labour and birth. A mother’s gut and breastmilk microbiome significantly contribute to the overall health of both mother and baby, therefore it is essential to optimise microbiome health. Clinical Research conducted using the single probiotic strain in Qiara, Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716, shows that it may reduce or relieve symptoms of breast pain and mild mastitis and the occurrence of mild mastitis. Qiara achieves this by outcompeting the pathogenic bacteria in breast milk that may be causing the pain or mild mastitis. It also helps to restore and maintain a healthy balance of protective flora in the breast milk microbiome to help prevent recurrence. Taking one sachet of Qiara daily while breastfeeding may assist in increasing beneficial breastmilk flora levels.
- Maintains and supports healthy pregnancy
- Maintains and supports maternal health
- May help to relieve or reduce breast pain and discomfort associated with mastitis, and provide mastitis relief during breastfeeding
- May reduce the recurrence of mastitis. Use at the first signs of mastitis
- Help restore good gut and breast milk flora during and after antibiotic use, important for C-section or GBS-positive mums and their babies
- Improve healthy digestive system function, before, during and even after pregnancy
- Maintain and support gastrointestinal system health
- Help improve good bacteria growth
Dosage and Preparation:
- Each box of Qiara Pregnancy and Breastfeeding contains 28 single-dose sachets of oral powder.
- Each sachet contains no less than 39mg/3 billion organisms of Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
- The recommended dose is 1 sachet per day, simply mix into water, juice, a smoothie, soft food or even sprinkle on your cereal and consume immediately. Qiara is almost tasteless, so its easy to take, even during pregnancy.
- If experiencing breast pain, mild mastitis or are taking prescribed antibiotics, it is recommended you take two sachets per day, 2-3 hours before or after the antibiotic dose. Continue taking this dosage for one week after completing the antibiotic course, then go back to the regular dosage.
- Contains no added dairy, yeast, eggs, gluten, nuts, soy or salt.
- No artificial colours, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Contains no animal products.
- Is suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- For further information, seek the advice of your healthcare professional.
Seek medical advice if mastitis symptoms persist for more than 12 hours or if you start to feel unwell.
Advise your doctor about any medicine you are taking during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester