As the colder months are approaching, our kiddies are often the first to catch colds and spread them to the family. If you have trouble getting your little ones to eat fruits and vegetables, try these immune-boosting gummies to help strengthen their immune system for the colder months. These gummies are packed with vitamin C, which supports both the adaptive and innate immune systems cellular
functions. They are also gelatin-based, helping support the intestinal lining and overall gut health.
- 1 cup of orange juice (alternatively, apple, carrot, grapefruit, or other citrus juices)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp honey (preferably Manuka honey)
- 3-4 tbsp gelatin powder (we recommend Nutra-Organics)
- (optional) 1 tbsp of Foraged for You Child Blend for added nutrients.
** Gelatin to liquid ratio: Use 3 tbsp of gelatin per 1 cup of liquid (increase if you prefer firmer
1. In a saucepan, combine orange juice and lemon juice.
2. Gradually sprinkle in the gelatin and let it sit for a few minutes to bloom (it should appear
3. Place the saucepan on low heat and stir until the mixture dissolves.
4. Remove from heat and add honey and the optional 1 tbsp of Foraged for You Child Blend. Stir until combined.
5. Carefully pour the liquid into your gummy moulds (or a glass container with a flat bottom will work as well). If using a glass container, you can cut the gummies into squares once set.
6. Refrigerate the gummies for at least 5 hours or overnight to set.
7. Once set, remove the gummies from the moulds or cut them into squares if using a glass
Store the gummies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
These immune-boosting gummies not only provide essential nutrients but also make a fun, tasty treat that your kids will love. Enjoy the benefits of a strengthened immune system and better gut health with these delicious homemade gummies!