The Natal Naturopath IronBiotic 30caps
IronBiotic contains high-quality and absorbable ingredients to support energy and red blood cell production, while maintaining your digestive health.
Meet the new iron on the block, formulated with Lactobacillus Plantarum - which supports a healthy digestive system.
- maintain iron, B12 and folate levels in the body
- helps prevent dietary iron and B12 deficiency
- support haemoglobin formation & assist healthy red blood cell production.
- support energy production and energy levels
- support intestinal beneficial flora + healthy digestive system function
- helps decrease homocysteine levels in healthy individuals
- Iron Bisglycinate - high bioavailability + absorbable
- Active form B12 Vitamin and Vitamin C for increased absorption
- Lactobacillus Plantarum Lp03 - a recent clinical trial has found this strain may improve constipation.
- Is vegan, halal-friendly, nut free, gluten free, soy free, all nasties free. Iron Bisglycinate
A highly absorbable form of iron. Non-constipating, so all of your excuses for not taking iron have just disappeared. Sorry.
is required for iron absorption from small intestine to the blood. Iron utilisation by many cells is copper dependent.
Converts to Vitamin A in your body, but only as needed, so don’t worry if you are pregnant! Vitamin A can help to move iron around in the body, increase transferrin levels, and can encourage increased ferritin.
Supports absorption of dietary iron.
Active B12, B6, methyl-folate (B9)
Aids in haemoglobin synthesis and supports absorption of dietary iron.
A beneficial probiotic that maintains digestion and absorption of nutrients including iron, and supports beneficial gut flora.
Lactobacillus Plantarum (LP-3a) 2 billion CFU, 'Ferrochel'- Ferrous bisglycinate chelate 120mg - equiv. Iron 24mg, 'Quatrefolic' - (Gnosis) Levomefolate glucosamine 723mcg - Equiv. Levomefolic 400mcg, Mecobalamin co-methylcobalamin (B12) 400mcg, Magnesium ascorbate monohydrate 112.1mg - Equiv. Ascorbic acid 100mg, Thiamine hydrochloride 10mg - Equiv. Thiamine 7.8mg, Riboflavin 5 Sodium Phosphate 19.74mg - Equiv. Riboflavin 15mg, Nicotinamide 20mg, Calcium Pantothenate 10.91mg - Equiv. Pantothenic acid 10mg, Pyridoxal 5-phosphate Monohydrate 7.84mg - Equiv. Pyridoxine 5mg, Biotin 100mcg, Lyc-o-beta equiv. beta carotene 9.6mg (equiv. to 800 mcg RE), Copper gluconate 10.71mg - Equiv. Copper 1.5mg.
Directions for use:
Adults, take 1 tablet per day with water with your morning meal, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Store below 30°C in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Do not use if the seal on cap/lid has been broken.
*ALWAYS consult your healthcare professional before starting new supplements.