Kids Manuka Soother Syrup
Upgrade your family care with this natural, alcohol-free soothing syrup powered by Manuka Honey UMF10+, Australian River Mint, Thyme, Kakadu Plum & more.
Treat your kids' (ages 2+) to a loving spray when they need that extra care.
Every Mum wants to care for their child's health in times of need.
This is your go-to essential when your kid needs that instant soothing care that tastes delicious.
Tastes delicious and can be sprayed straight into the mouth.
- Provide soothing care for your kids in times of need
- Give your kids natural defence that you can trust
- Make caring for your kids easy & fun (I taste nice
- Allow for rapid absorption
- Natural, non-toxic & safe
- Kid approved taste & delivery format
- No alcohol, added sugar, artificial vitamins, sweeteners, colours, flavours or fillers
- Powered by highly effective Manuka Honey UMF10+, Australian River Mint, Thyme & Kakadu Plum
- Instantly absorbed, super convenient
- A gluten & dairy free holistic solution
Here is a full list of ingredients in this product along with their Environmental Working Group (EWG) ratings in brackets (1=lowest risk, 10=highest risk). The ingredient ratings are a hazard score that reflects known and suspected hazards or health impacts linked to the ingredient. EWG is a community 30 million strong, working to protect our environmental and personal health by changing industry standards.
- Purified Water EWG:1
- Glycerol EWG:2
- Concentrated Beetroot Juice EWG:1
- Concentrated Pomegranate Juice EWG:1
- Thyme Syrup (6%) EWG:1
- Manuka Honey UMF10+ (5.5%) EWG:1
- Australian River Mint Syrup (4%) EWG:1
- Kakadu Plum Syrup (4%) EWG:1
- Anise Syrup EWG:1
- Antioxidant (Ascorbic Acid) EWG:1
- Preservative (Potassium Sorbate) EWG:2
- Citric Acid EWG:1
Directions for use:
- For kids ages 2+
- Shake me up
- Enjoy several soothing sprays directly into mouth
- Can be used up to 4 times a day
- Keep it with you for on-the-go care
These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Always consult your health care practitioner before starting a new supplements to make sure it is safe for you.